Janus del Prado surprised netizens after sharing an update about his weight-loss journey.
Posting before and after photos of himself on Instagram, the 36-year-old actor happily shared his progress in dropping the pounds through diet and discipline in three months.
From 210 pounds, Janus has lost 60 pounds since he started his diet in February and is close to reaching his goal weight of 140 pounds.
“Disiplina lang talaga. I’m so happy sa results. Good vibes and go for it guys. Kaya natin to,” said Janus.
In a previous Instagram post, Janus shared that deciding to lose weight was part of his New Year’s resolution, noting that he was overweight.
“To those chubby people na ok lang sa pagiging mataba go lang as long as you’re happy and healthy. Sarap kaya kumaen. Pero kung kailangan na para sa health at happiness, maybe ito na yung time na mag balik alindog program,” Janus addressed those who wanted to try to lose weight.
Last February, Janus marked four years since he quit smoking in 2017, saying that he decided to quit the habit because of the physical and mental effects on his health.
- Miss Universe Bahrain introduces 3 Filipinos in official council
- LOOK: Alexandra Daddario is now married!
- Coach Bamboo photographed with ‘lookalike’ Sen. Chiz Escudero
- WATCH: Anne Curtis’ daughter Dahlia knows how to count in Ilocano, French and English
- K-pop comebacks you don’t want to miss this July
- LOOK: Jake Zyrus gets featured in GQ magazine, shares transition journey