Jak Roberto and Barbie Forteza — also known to fans as JakBie — just celebrated their fourth year of being together.
The Kapuso couple penned each other kilig messages on Instagram on Wednesday to mark their anniversary as a couple.
Posting their sweet photos together, Jak didn’t only thank Barbie for always being understanding and supportive of him, but he also endearingly called her as “The One”.
“Too many to mention mahal ko. Pero lahat ng trip natin pareho, kaya siguro umabot din tayo ng apat na taon, at hanggang ngayon wala akong masabi kundi ikaw ang THE ONE.
He added, “Salamat sa pag intindi at salamat sa lahat ng binibigay mo saking suporta, mapatrabaho man yan o kung ano mang mga plano ko satin! Mahal na mahal po kita Madam! Happy 4th Anniversary!!! ❤️❤.”
Barbie, on the other hand, shared a throwback photo of them holding hands by the beach, as she wished through a short poem that her relationship with Jak would be for keeps.
“Four years na tayong masaya. FOUR YEARS NA AKONG MASAYA. Sana FOUREVER na,” read a part of Barbie’s message to her beau.
“Ano sa tingin mo? @jakroberto ❤️ Happy 4th Anniversary, Mahal Ko! ❤️ I love you,” she added.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video