Former Miss Universe Philippines Rachel Peters is expecting her first child with fiancé, Camarines Sur Governor Migz Villafuerte.
The Filipin-British beauty queen made the announcement in an Instagram post showing a photo of her posing topless by the beach.
“18 weeks of growing and loving you. You’re a dream come true our little chickpea ✨?,” wrote Rachel in the caption.
Fellow beauty queens as well as celebrities were among those who sent her messages of congratulations on the baby news.
“WOW!!!!!! Congratulations ?,” said Miss Universe 2019 Gazini Ganados.
Meanwhile, Miss Universe titleholder Pia Wurtzbach commented, “Omg. Congratulations.”
Miss World 2013 Megan Young also wrote, “ Awww? congratulations!!!!❤️❤️❤️.”
Rachel, 31, represented the country in the Miss Universe 2017 pageant where she finished as a Top 10 finalist.
Sharing a photo of Rachel’s baby bump, with his hand on it, Migz, on the other hand, said he’s “beyond blessed” to welcome his first child with his fiancée. The two got engaged in November 2019.
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course after backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend
- WATCH: Julia Montes gives a sneak peek of her training for Ang Probinsyano
- LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo shares progress of future home
- Kristine Hermosa gives birth to baby No. 5 with Oyo Sotto
- Netizens have hilarious reactions after Carlo Paalam’s foe ‘walks out’ of boxing ring