This Mara Clara scene might just serve as an early warning to Jhong Hilario’s month-old daughter not to disobey her parents when she grows up.
On his Instagram account, the actor-host posted a video of his scene with Julia Montes from the 2010 Kapamilya series Mara Clara with a special message to his baby girl Sarina.
To recall, Jhong played the role of Gary, the father of Julia’s character Clara.
“Alam mo na Sarina. ??? Diba Clara @montesjulia08 ? Hahaha,” wrote Jhong as caption.
The scene showed Gary asking Clara to get up, take a bath and get ready for school. Clara, however, acted stubborn and refused to report for her classes.
Fed up by Clara’s behaviour, Gary splashed a pail of water on her head and warned her not to test his patience.
The throwback video brought laughter to netizens, as well as Julia who also left a comment.
“Hahahaha naku baby Sarina ❤️❤️❤️ Tatay Gary lang ang ganyan, ang Tatay Jhong super mag-love,” said Julia.
Jhong welcomed his first child with non-showbiz girlfriend Maia Leviste Azores last month.
The 44-year-old announced his departure from It’s Showtime late March and from the show Your Face Sounds Familiar to focus on his family.
- Helen Gamboa in tears after hearing Tito Sotto’s love song for her
- Andi Eigenmann and Philmar Alipayo’s daughter Lilo turns two
- Bea Alonzo shares first Instagram photo with Dominic Roque
- Kristine Hermosa flexes Oyo Sotto doing household chores
- Kim Molina, Jerald Napoles mark 7th anniversary with sweet underwater photos
- Jeric Raval reacts to daughter’s sexy get-up in carwash vlog