Philmar Alipayo is living the life, riding stunning ice blue waves.
On Instagram, the champion surfer shared a jaw-dropping photo of him surfing on “fast and hollow waves” in one of Siargao’s popular surf spots, Tuason Point.
“One wave from Tuason this morning,” he wrote.
Philmar was photographed by a Siargao-based photographer, Oli Bayer.
In another post, he shared a video of him in action as captured by fellow surfer Christian Araquil.
Philmar currently resides in the island with his “happy island family” with actress-fiancée Andi Eigenmann.
He and Andi have two kids together — one-year-old Lilo and three-month-old Koa.
Their family finally welcomed an island boy on January 17.
- Cancer-stricken customer’s ‘thank you’ note on receipt breaks netizens’ hearts
- Kris Bernal and Perry Choi finally get married
- Carlo Aquino says he almost appeared on Netflix’s Squid Game
- Super Tekla’s COVID-stricken baby now out of critical condition
- Jeremy Jauncey shares collection of fave memories with Pia Wurtzbach for her birthday
- Khalil Ramos, Gabbi Garcia admit their relationship is not ‘squeaky clean’