Philmar Alipayo is living the life, riding stunning ice blue waves.
On Instagram, the champion surfer shared a jaw-dropping photo of him surfing on “fast and hollow waves” in one of Siargao’s popular surf spots, Tuason Point.
“One wave from Tuason this morning,” he wrote.
Philmar was photographed by a Siargao-based photographer, Oli Bayer.
In another post, he shared a video of him in action as captured by fellow surfer Christian Araquil.
Philmar currently resides in the island with his “happy island family” with actress-fiancée Andi Eigenmann.
He and Andi have two kids together — one-year-old Lilo and three-month-old Koa.
Their family finally welcomed an island boy on January 17.
- Miss Universe Bahrain introduces 3 Filipinos in official council
- LOOK: Alexandra Daddario is now married!
- WATCH: Anne Curtis’ daughter Dahlia knows how to count in Ilocano, French and English
- K-pop comebacks you don’t want to miss this July
- LOOK: Jake Zyrus gets featured in GQ magazine, shares transition journey
- Ivana Alawi gets asked: ‘Dapat bang matakot si Julia Baretto sayo?’