Heaven Peralejo documented “one of the toughest challenges” she has dealt with this pandemic — being positive for COVID-19.
In her most recent vlog, she shared her experience with the illness when she tested positive for the virus during the lock-in taping for Bagong Umaga.
Some of the symptoms she felt were weakness, headache and difficulty of breathing. After three days of isolation at a hotel, she was able to come home to self-isolate.
The actress then opened up about looking for her “will to live” since she was experiencing different things at the same time.
“To be honest, last night parang ‘nasaan na yung will to live?’ Kasi sa totoo lang, I’ve been through a lot of bashings and I don’t know may effect pala siya and ngayon lang siya nag sink in because I’m all alone,” she shared.
After going through a matter she did not want to disclose yet to the public, the 21-year-old was taken to the hospital.
Heaven then said that her next vlog will show her experience in the hospital.
Watch her video here:
On Sunday, the Department of Health reported 11,681 additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of active cases in the country to 146,519.
It was also announced yesterday that NCR, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, City of Santiago, Quirino and Abra will be under modified enhanced community quarantine starting today.
- JC de Vera and Rikkah Cruz hold church wedding
- Celebrity photographer Mark Nicdao floods Instagram feed to mourn death of artist Bree Jonson
- Alexa Ilacad finds courage to share fitness progress
- LOOK: Soon-to-be mom Katarina Rodriguez does ‘water birth training’
- Mygz Molino speaks up on Mahal’s death
- Alice Dixson reveals kilig photo with her ‘forever’