K Brosas revealed that she tested positive for COVID-19 but has since recovered from her more than two-week battle with the virus.
The comedienne on Friday night posted a copy of her negative test result, sharing that she underwent isolation for 17 days and experienced mild symptoms.
“Mahirap (siya) lalo na sa mental health at buti mild symptoms lang akey. Kaya doble ingat po, isipin nyo na baka may mahawa kayo na di kakayanin tulad mo,” wrote the TV5’s Sing Galing host on Twitter.
K also recalled going through the “mental torture” caused by her health ordeal to the point that she filmed her last will and testament.
“Hindi ko na-document ang COVID journey ko, kasi ayaw ko lang, pero nag ‘huling habilin’ video ako. Yes ganon ako ka-praning at takot na kahit mild lang nangyari saken ginawa ko yon. Binura ko na rin kasi ang sad lang… Ganon ang mental torture na dinaanan ko, pero laban lang.”
K continued to urge her followers not to make any judgment on others, more so now that the world is struggling against the pandemic.
K also reminded the public to be socially responsible and extra cautious amid the still ongoing pandemic.
“Anyway, hindi po biro itong virus na ‘to, doble ingat. Kung malakas katawan mo o tingin mo kakayanin mo, isipin mo yung mga di kakayanin na mahahawa mo… social responsibility na lang.”
- Ricci Rivero reposts Leren Bautista’s IG story: Are they an item?
- Unknown13 Pub is the ultimate nightlife haven for OPM artists in QC!
- Andrea Brillantes, Ricci Rivero call it quits
- Coleen Garcia Crawford flexes grandmother’s sultry birthday photos
- Diego Loyzaga reveals he is now a father
- Camilla Cabello, Shawn Mendes break up after rekindled romance – report