Vice President Leni Robredo openly “welcomed” Alex Gonzaga as part of her family.
Robedo recently shared a family photo showing herself with late husband Jesse Robredo along with their children Aika, Tricia and Jillian — with Alex edited into the pic.
This was after actress-vlogger uploaded a recent video into her YouTube channel that featured Robredo as her “mama for a day,” saying that some have noticed the public official’s resemblance to her Mommy Pinty.
“Was soo busy with all things related to our Covid response operations that I just saw the family picture (na kasama siya as the 4th daughter) Alex sent me,” wrote Robredo on her personal Facebook account.
In the vlog, which was shot in December 2020, Alex visited and toured Robredo’s office and at one point helped her pack COVID-19 relief goods for distribution.
According to Robredo, Alex’s vlog released last Saturday was a welcome breather because “napaka stressful ng mga araw natin ngayon.”
She also admitted being a fan of Alex as she and her daughters watch her vlogs.
Alex’s parents, Mommy Pinty and Daddy Bonoy, also had the chance to talk to the Robredo via video call.
- ‘Ang bilis ng panahon!’: Ryan Agoncillo turns sentimental as daughter Yohan preps for graduation shoot
- LOOK: Rachelle Ann Go stuns in new maternity snaps
- Angelica Panganiban’s baby Amila is melting hearts at 4 months old
- Dimples Romana welcomes new style era as mom of two boys
- Pokwang hits ex-partner Lee O’ Brian’s for lack of child support
- Paolo Contis insists girlfriend Yen Santos didn’t cause separation with LJ Reyes