To mark their 23 years as a married couple, Lucy Torres looked back on their Ormoc trip back in 1998 when her then-boyfriend, Richard Gomez, asked for her hand in marriage.
On Instagram, the Leyte Rep. shared a photo from their trip “that one night in December.”
“It was during this trip you made to Ormoc City that you proposed to me. 4 months later, on April 28, 1998, I walked down the aisle of Sts. Peter & Paul Parish Church into your arms and into your life as your wife,” she wrote.
Lucy added: “My dearest @richardgomezinstagram, you are my safe place, my courage, my fun and adventure. And the more I know you, the more I love you.”
Currently, Richard is the mayor of his wife’s hometown.
Meanwhile, their only child Juliana also took to Instagram to mark her parents’ milestone.
“23 years of the sweetest love I’ve ever known,” she wrote.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video