On his birthday, Ormoc city Mayor Richard Gomez received the sweetest message from his wife Lucy Torres.
On Instagram, the happy wife shared a photo of her and Richard holding hands as they walked through a field.
“Of all the things to love about you I celebrate, especially in the here and now, the kind of leader that you are – one who has the courage to stand alone (if necessary), the strength and conviction to make the tough decisions, but one who also has the openness to listen and keep learning,” she wrote.
She then thanked Richard for doing all that he can to keep them safe in their little corner of the world in Ormoc.
“May our mighty God cover you with His protection, and His favor chase you, all the days of your life,” she said.
Richard also received a greeting from his 18-year-old daughter Juliana, who described her father as the “most fun person” she knows.
“Over the years, we’ve discovered different things we enjoy doing together. Lately, it’s been singing to Parokya ni Edgar and the Eraserheads on the Karaoke. We also found fun in naming all our pets. (The final name of our turtle is Jennifer, btw).
“Happy birthday to the most fun person I know. You bring so much life into all the places you choose to go,” she wrote.
- Janella Salvador reveals she no longer speaks with Julia Barretto
- Kiray Celis reacts to boyfriend getting a tattoo of her eyes
- Janella Salvador says she had this cosmetic procedure for her ‘journey back to sexy’
- Rico Blanco seeks help of his ‘boss’ Maris Racal while cutting own hair
- Cancer-stricken customer’s ‘thank you’ note on receipt breaks netizens’ hearts
- Kris Bernal and Perry Choi finally get married