Toni Gonzaga revealed the reason why she chose Paul Soriano to be her partner in life.
In the vlog of her longtime friend Rica Peralejo, the actress-host said that her film director husband awakens her mind with his principles and values in life.
“Minsan nga pag nagsasalita yun, feeling ko, alam mo hindi siya yung nagsasalita, feeling ko si God yun dumaan lang sa katawan niya,” she opened up.
This is why it’s not cliché for Toni when people say that one’s partner should bring out the best in them.
“When he brings out the best in you, when he taps that inner core of you that makes you the best version of yourself, you’re with the right person,” she said.
Even with all her flaws, the 37-year-old mom said it seems like Paul sees past through them because he knows what’s truly inside her.
In the same interview, Toni said her four-year-old son Seve has taught her to be present. She said only a child can bring out who she really is.
Watch their conversation here:
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M