Myrtle Sarrosa recently revealed how she battled a chronic disease last year.
On GMA’s talk show Mars Pa More, the actress said that her chronic intestinal disease was caused by her “bad eating habits.”
“Nung start ng year medyo naging challenging siya year medyo naging challenging siya kasi nagka sakit ako nagkaroon ako ng chronic disease sa intestine wherein nahirapan na yung body ko mag digest ng food dahil din siguro sa bad eating habits ko before,” she said.
Currently, Myrtle shared that her diet now consists of fruits and vegetables. She added that she has now cut meat from her diet.
The 26-year-old is part of GMA’s upcoming teleserye Nagbabagang Luha based on the 1988 film of the same title.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items