Pauleen Luna is nearing her weight-loss goal after dropping 20 pounds.
The 32-year-old actress recently posted a mirror selfie of her slimmed-down figure in workout clothes to celebrate her progress.
“No filter. Just love and care for my body. Slowly reaching my weight goal. Slowly but surely and most importantly, happily,” wrote Pauleen in an Instagram post.
The mom-of-one has been sharing her fitness journey after opening up about her struggle with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
She said is committed to taking care of her body.
“Living with PCOS and Insulin Resistance makes losing weight, managing my hormones and managing my skin, make me work double time than a woman with no hormonal problem. I needed to change my diet and I needed to MOVE!” wrote Pauleen in a previous Instagram post.
Pauleen also shared that she’s doing pilates, walking and spinning as part of her exercise regimen.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items