Gerald Anderson joined the Philippine Coast Guard’s (PCG) relief operations for fisherfolks in Botolan, Zambales.
The PCG’s Bayanihan sa Karagatan program kickstarted in he actor’s hometown on Thursday, April 29.
In their social media post, Gerald was seen handing out food packs to the fishermen. The PCG prepared 100 packs with rice, canned goods, instant noodles and coffee.
It was stated on the post that Gerald decided to join the relief efforts to support the fishermen who have been working even amidst the pandemic.
The 32-year-old is an auxiliary officer of the PCG with the rank of lieutenant.
This wasn’t the first time Gerald helped out in aid distribution with the PCG. For his birthday back in March, he marked his special day with a relief mission with his girlfriend Julia Barretto.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M