Anne Curtis is no doubt still Dyosa!
Netizens couldn’t help but admire the actress-host’s beauty after she posted her portraits that showed the sun shining down on her gorgeous face and and hair.
“‘Be yourself’ they said. Me: #bungisngis,” wrote Anne in an Instagram post.
The comments section were filled with fellow celebrities and fans’ love and admiration for Anne whom they couldn’t resist calling Dyosa — a term that’s long been used to describe the It’s Showtime host since she played the title role of the fantasy series Dyosa in 2008.
“Dyosa!!! Nasan ang hustisya?!?!? 😍,” wrote Bea Alonzo.
“Dyosaaaa!🔥,” commented Yeng Constatntino.
A netizen also echoed Bea and Yeng remarks, saying, “Once a dyosa, always a dyosa! 😍✨.”
Anne, who’s now a mother to one-year-old daughter Dahlia Amelie, previously shared in a separate Instagram post how it’s like working from home with a baby.
While she being filmed, her daughter was seen entering the frame and adorably disrupting the shoot.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M