On her 36th birthday, KC Concepcion penned the sweetest appreciation post a mom could ever ask for.
On Instagram, the actress addressed her “La Reina” Sharon Cuneta for bringing her into the world at a young age.
“You instilled in me so much about love, work and life. You made me both strong and vulnerable, independent but sensitive, you’ve made me resilient,” she wrote.
Her post included the cutest throwback snap of her and her mom smiling from ear to ear.
“You always said the best lessons learned in life are learned outside of the 4 walls of the classroom! So true! Thinking of you Mama and love you,” she ended.
For her dad Gabby Concepcion, she shared a throwback photo of them on the beach.
KC’s 36th birthday was spent with her father’s side at their beach house in Lobo, Batangas.
“Cool, calm, casual. How we celebrated my birthday. Truly grateful for this family time together. No frills, just love,” she wrote as the caption of her video.
- Angel Locsin to help family of senior who died after lining up at community pantry
- OPM icon Victor Wood passes away
- Raymond Bagatsing recovers from COVID-19
- Toni Gonzaga says she finds God through husband Paul Soriano
- Angel Locsin apologizes over ‘commotion’ at her birthday’s community pantry
- Bernadette Sembrano tests positive for COVID-19