As she finally arrived in Australia to reunite with her parents, Catriona Gray shared her sentiments on relationships and family.
The Miss Universe 2018 updated that she is now on her second day of mandatory hotel quarantine, with only 13 days left before she meets her family.
“I’ve been calling my parents everyday, we’re all so excited. I can’t remember a time that I felt so much anticipation in the last time,” she said in an Instagram post.
The 26-year-old said her heart goes out to all overseas Filipino workers (OFW) and to everyone who are apart from their loved ones.
She then shared that before taking her trip to Australia, she had to decide whether to cancel or postpone her work commitments or miss out on seeing her family after more than a year of being apart.
“In deciding to come here or to Australia I had to choose to either cancel/postpone work or to not see my family — and I feel like one of the biggest realizations I’ve had in this season is that relationships and family are the most important things — so it was an easy sacrifice to make,” she shared.
In a past Instagram post, Catriona shared that she fears missing precious time with her father.
“It’s always been a fear of mine, having an older father, of not having enough time with him. I don’t want to one day, be full of regret for not having given time to one of the most important people in my life,” she wrote.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items