Angel Locsin got to share how she’s doing weeks after her community pantry controversy.
In her most recent Instagram post, Angel penned a poem to mark the first anniversary of her home network ABS-CBN’s shutdown on Wednesday, May 5.
“Isang taon na ang lumipas. Pero ang sakit ay hindi lilipas,” read a part of Angel’s piece alongside saved photos from her phone around the same time last year.
A concerned netizen in the comments section wished Angel well following the “traumatizing months.”
“I hope you’re ok, it’s been traumatizing months,” said the netizen.
To which Angel admittedly responded, “The past few months (are) hard and I hurt. I’m slowly healing. Salamat po.”
To recall, the 36-year-old actress was embroiled in a controversy after thousands flocked to the community pantry she organized on her birthday last April 23.
A senior citizen man also died of heart attack while lining up to receive aid from Angel.
Angel apologized for what happened and vowed to help the bereaved family in whatever way she can.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items